Gerry Butlers Ice Cream Hat
I spent over 10 yrs in the food service business with 3 Mexican restaurants, and just think about what I would cook for Gerry Butler if he ever showed up in my kitchen.
- 4 large
- flour tortillas
- 1 c
- vegetable or corn oil for frying
- 4 scoops c
- butter crunch, dulce de leche or fav ice cream
- 1 can(s)
- redi whip in a can
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon and white sugar blended
How to Make Gerry Butlers Ice Cream Hat
- 1Deep fry all 4 tortillas in hot oil, wait until brown and puffy on both sides. Drain on paper towel.
- 2Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
Fill tortilla with balls of ice cream, stacked in a circle.
Cover with redi whipped canned cream.
2 people can eat this yummy dessert.