FRUIT SMOOTHIE POPSICLES
I will enjoy these all summer long!
- 20 strawberries (used frozen, slightly thawed)
- 1 banana
- 1 c. orange juice
- 1 c. vanilla flavored yogurt
- honey or other sweetener of your choice, to taste
How to Make FRUIT SMOOTHIE POPSICLES
- 1Add strawberries, banana, orange juice and yogurt to blender.
- 2Blend until smooth. Taste and add honey or your favorite sweetener, if needed, then blend to combine.
- 3Pour mixture into popsicle molds (add the sticks) and freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.