Easy Creamy Tiramisu
making Tiramisu doesn’t have to be hard. This recipe takes less than an hour, but will please your family guests to no end. If you love spices such as cinnamon powder, powdered cloves, or a hint of nutmeg, this is the dessert for you.
The classic recipe calls for rum, but this recipe omitted that ingredient so that children can enjoy this coffee-based dessert too.
You can pair this delicious dessert with some sweet wines. They go so well with this recipe. Here are our top picks:
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/4 cespresso
6 Tbsporange liqueur
1/2 cgranulated sugar
2 cheavy cream
1/2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Easy Creamy Tiramisu
- Mix the orange liqueur and warm espresso.
- Dip the ladyfingers halfway through the mixture.
- Arrange the first layer of ladyfingers in a baking pan.
- Whisk the mascarpone cream on medium speed until smooth and set aside.
- In a double boiler, whisk the egg yolks and 1/4 cup of sugar together until foamy for about 5 minutes.
- Pour eggs into the mascarpone mixture and beat on medium speed until combined.
- Beat the heavy cream and vanilla extract to medium peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture.
- Beat the egg whites and salt together on medium-high speed until foamy. Increase the speed and slowly add the remaining sugar. Beat until soft peaks.
- Fold into the mascarpone mixture again.
- Spread the mixture onto the bottom layer and top with ladyfingers. Repeat this process until all ingredients are used.
- Dust the tiramisu with cocoa powder and let chill.