Crunchy Chocolate Raisin Fudge
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cdiet margarine
1 1/2 cnon-fat dry milk
2/3 ccocoa powder
1 csugar(artificial equivalent)
1/3 cevaporated non-fat milk
1 crice krispies
How to Make Crunchy Chocolate Raisin Fudge
- Mix margarine and milk powder until crumbly.
- Add cocoa and artificial sweetener, Mix until blended.
- Add evaporated milk and vanilla.
- Mix until almost smooth and sticky.
- Remove from bowl and mix in Rice Kris-pies with hands.
- Continue mixing with hands until fudge is smooth and shiny.
- Shape into 2 to 10 inches long rolls, Wrap in clear plastic wrap.
- Chill until firm, To serve, cut into ½ inch thick slices.
- Store in refrigerator.