Chocolate Banana Nut Ice Cream
How to Make Chocolate Banana Nut Ice Cream
- I actually mix the recipe right in the ice cream freezer, that way I do not add to much whole milk and over fill the freezer! Saving myself a messy clean up!
- Mix eggs, sugar, and cocoa together, until well blended
- Add eagle brand milk and whole milk stirring until well blended
- Lastly add pecans and bananas, stir until blended
- Then simply pack your ice cream freezer as needed with your ice and rock salt and either start a "cranking" or if you have the blessing to own an electric freezer plug it in and get ready for some great ice cream!