Chocolate Banana Nut Ice Cream
How to Make Chocolate Banana Nut Ice Cream
- 1I actually mix the recipe right in the ice cream freezer, that way I do not add to much whole milk and over fill the freezer! Saving myself a messy clean up!
- 2Mix eggs, sugar, and cocoa together, until well blended
- 3Add eagle brand milk and whole milk stirring until well blended
- 4Lastly add pecans and bananas, stir until blended
- 5Then simply pack your ice cream freezer as needed with your ice and rock salt and either start a "cranking" or if you have the blessing to own an electric freezer plug it in and get ready for some great ice cream!