How to Make blueberry Coconut Ice Cream
- 1place all ingredients in blender or food processor. blend until very smooth, adding honey to taste.
- 2chill mixture by putting the whole blender jar in the fridge.
- 3when cold, do one more blend to smooth out the now softer coconut.
- 4run through your ice cream maker according to the instructions witch came with it.
- 5if you don't have a ice cream freezer, put it in the freezer for 30 minutes and stir.
- 6repeat the freeze/stir cycle until you have ice cream. top with berries.