How to Make blueberry Coconut Ice Cream
- place all ingredients in blender or food processor. blend until very smooth, adding honey to taste.
- chill mixture by putting the whole blender jar in the fridge.
- when cold, do one more blend to smooth out the now softer coconut.
- run through your ice cream maker according to the instructions witch came with it.
- if you don't have a ice cream freezer, put it in the freezer for 30 minutes and stir.
- repeat the freeze/stir cycle until you have ice cream. top with berries.