Banana Frozen Mousse w/ Peanut Butter/Fudge Swirls
The Cook Time listed is the required freezing time.
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
1 pkgbanana cream pudding mix (3.4 oz)
1/2 cnilla wafers, crushed into chunky pieces
1 ptheavy cream
1/2 ccreamy peanut butter
1/2 chot fudge sauce
How to Make Banana Frozen Mousse w/ Peanut Butter/Fudge Swirls
- Place peanut butter in bowl. Place the hot fudge sauce in a separate bowl. Put both bowls in the freezer to harden while you prepare the base. Ideally, you want them in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine pudding mix and sweetened condensed milk. Once they are well combined, stir in banana slices and pieces of Nilla wafers.
- Using electric mixer, beat heavy cream until it forms peaks. Fold whipped cream into banana pudding mixture.
- Take peanut butter and hot fudge sauce out of the freezer. Using the edge of a teaspoon, scrape small pieces of peanut butter and fudge sauce and drop the dollops into the base mixture. Using a spatula, gently combine the dollops until they are distributed evenly throughout the mixture.
- Place in a 2-quart container, cover tightly and place in freezer for at least 6 hours. Enjoy!