Yogurt & Fruit Parfaits
You can use a variety of fruits and yogurts. We did vanilla yogurt with frozen mixed berries.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 16 oz yogurt (can use flavored or greek)
- fruit mix, fresh or frozen (thawed), chopped
How to Make Yogurt & Fruit Parfaits
- 1To make granola: Melt butter on stove top. Add the other "granola" ingredients. Heat over medium-high, until crispy, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Spread out a sheet of waxed paper, spread a thin layer of granola on paper and let cool. (Store in a tightly sealed container.)
- 2Parfaits: In a clear 12 oz cup layer: 1/2 cup yogurt, almost 14 cup chopped fruit, repeat. Just before serving top with granola (to prevent sogginess). Keep refrigerated.