How to Make Way-Too-Easy Blueberry Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the stick of butter into the 8x8 baking dish. Place the dish in the oven to melt.
- 2While butter is melting, mix together the flour, sugar, and milk in a mixing bowl.
- 3Remove baking dish from the oven and pour in the batter. DO NOT MIX.
- 4Pour the blueberries (or your fruit of choice)evenly over the top of the batter. Again, DO NOT MIX.
- 5Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until done when checked by the toothpick test. Let cool a few minutes before serving. ENJOY!