The Very Best Fruit Pizza Ever
- 2 pkg
- pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 4-8 oz pkg
- cream cheese
- 2-small pkg
- cool whip
- 3 c
- powdered sugar
- fruit of your choice
How to Make The Very Best Fruit Pizza Ever
- 1Slice cookie dough fairly thin and place in a 9x13 inch pan putting some of cookie dough up on sides of pan. Do not overlap cookie dough as they will expand, just have them touching. Bake as directed on package but don't over bake. Cool the cookie dough after baking.
- 2Beat the cream cheese until creamy and then add powdered sugar and mix well. Add the Cool Whip to cream cheese mixture and then spread on COOLED crust. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 3Decorate with fresh fruit on top of cream cheese mixture. Do not bake again. Slice and serve after it is chilled.
- 4My family likes strawberries, grapes and pineapple chunks. I have tried other fruits but these are their favorites. Use any fruits that your family likes and ENJOY!!