Summertime Leftover Dessert Parfait
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 Tbsp
- fat free or low fat french vanilla yogurt, divided amongst two bowls
- chocolate chip granola bar, crumbled between two bowls
- 1 c
- strawberries and blueberries mixed, divided amongst two bowls
- 1/4 c
- leftover birthday cake or any cake
How to Make Summertime Leftover Dessert Parfait
- 1Put about 4 heaping TBSP of yogurt into two bowls.
- 2Top the yogurt with half of the crumbled granola bar, dividing equally between the two bowls.
- 3Top with about a 2 inch section of crumbled cake pieces per bowl.
- 4Add about 1/4 cup of fresh berries to the top of the mixture.