☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 smallbox cook & serve sugar free vanilla pudding
1 smallbox sugar free strawberry jello
1 1/2 ccold water
16 oz shortbread or graham crust
1 qtstrawberries, fresh
How to Make SUGARLESS STRAWBERRY PIE
- Mix both powders together in a sauce pan and add cold water. Mix until disolved.
- Cook over medium heat until it starts to thicken.
- Put in freezer [PAN AND ALL] for 5 minutes.
- Cut strawberries in chunks and place in crust.
- Pour cooked mixture over strawberries.
- Chill for 3 hours or can be made day before use.
- Serve with whipped cream or yogurt ice cream