Stuffed French Toast
- 1 Tbsp
- white sugar, divided
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 8 oz
- whipped cream cheese ,room temp
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 large
- egg, beating
- 8 slice
- of sandwich bread
- 1/2-1 tsp
- cinnamon powder
- 2-3 pinch
- brown sugar
How to Make Stuffed French Toast
- 1Pre heat oven 350
Whipped cream cheese,vanilla, and sugar- let it get to room temp. add 1/4- 1/2 tsp of white sugar and vanilla extract mix well with cream cheese.
( You want to add a little sugar at a time because a little go's a long way with the whipped cream cheese..just add sugar to taste, you don't want it overly sweet)
- 2Butter, egg- melt butter and set aside, beat egg and add melted butter to the beating egg.
sugar, brown sugar,cinnamon- use left over sugar and mix well all together
- 3Bread- roll each slice of bread flat.
( you can just use sandwich bread or wheat bread..your choice
pour egg and butter mix in a deep dish pan
- 4Put about 1 Tsp heaping full of cream cheeses mix in center of flat bread and roll up and place in pan with egg and butter mix, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mix on top and bake for 12-15 mins
( I roll the roll ups around in the egg mix so the bread soaks up the eggs like french toast...note: Their should be no free standing egg mix at bottom of pan when ready to bake .. let the bread soak up all the egg mix)
- 5Topping- Pancake syrup, slice canned pears with Carmel sause, Canned apple pie mix with whipped cream. and I 'm sure you can try strawberries and blue berries too.