- 1 pt
- strawberries, cleaned & stemmed
- 2 c
- sour cream or 1 pint
- light brown sugar, you will know what you want
How to Make Strawberry Simple
- 1For presentation later if you are so inclined, use a clear glass bowl.
- 2Chop the Strawberries and add to the bowl. Pour the Sour Cream over the strawberries. Spread out gently. Then sprinkle generously is what I do, the Light Brown Sugar. A nice topping of the sugar.
- 3Refrigerate at least 4 hours so brown sugar melts through the sour cream. The clear bowl is suppose to add to the effect of seeing the melted sugar in the white sour cream, complimenting the red strawberries. Optional to have the visual enhancement.
- 4NOTE: if left too long in refrigerator, like eat and put away the leftovers, it will look UGLY next time you go to eat it but it will still be delicious. I have seen recipes that uses grapes in lieu of the strawberries. I have seen sour cream & brown sugar mixed well together and used to dip apples, grapes, whatever in it. I have seen me mix just sour cream and brown sugar and just eat it.