By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 pkg
- unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 c
- skim milk, cold
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 2 c
- frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 c
How to Make Strawberry Pops
- 1In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2 minutes.
- 2Add boiling water and process at low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- 3Add strawberries and sugar; process at high speed until smooth.
- 4Pour into 8 (5 ounce) paper cups (or you can use plastic popsicle molds) until partially frozen, about 1 hour.
- 5Insert wooden ice cream sticks; freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- 6To serve, let stand at room temperature 2 minutes; tear away cup.