By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgunflavored gelatin
3/4 cskim milk, cold
1 cboiling water
2 cfrozen unsweetened strawberries
How to Make Strawberry Pops
- In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2 minutes.
- Add boiling water and process at low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Add strawberries and sugar; process at high speed until smooth.
- Pour into 8 (5 ounce) paper cups (or you can use plastic popsicle molds) until partially frozen, about 1 hour.
- Insert wooden ice cream sticks; freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature 2 minutes; tear away cup.