Strawberry Marshmallow Fluff
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cagave syrup
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 pkggelatin, unflavored
1 boxinstant cheesecake pudding mix
6 ozstrawberry yogurt
1 cskim milk
1 1/2 cstrawberries, sliced
How to Make Strawberry Marshmallow Fluff
- Dissolve 1 packet of unflavored gelatin in 3 Tbsp water and microwave for 8 seconds.
- With the wire whisk attachment, combine agave syrup, vanilla, and gelatin. Beat on high for 10 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- In the meantime, combine pudding mix, yogurt, and milk in a large bowl.
- Fold in agave marshmallow mixture. Fold in the sliced strawberries.
- Spoon into serving cups/dishes or layer over a cooled brownie and cut into squares.