Strawberry Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/2 c
- agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- gelatin, unflavored
- 1 box
- instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 6 oz
- strawberry yogurt
- 1 c
- skim milk
- 1 1/2 c
- strawberries, sliced
How to Make Strawberry Marshmallow Fluff
- 1Dissolve 1 packet of unflavored gelatin in 3 Tbsp water and microwave for 8 seconds.
- 2With the wire whisk attachment, combine agave syrup, vanilla, and gelatin. Beat on high for 10 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- 3In the meantime, combine pudding mix, yogurt, and milk in a large bowl.
- 4Fold in agave marshmallow mixture. Fold in the sliced strawberries.
- 5Spoon into serving cups/dishes or layer over a cooled brownie and cut into squares.