★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 1 box
- strawberry gelatin (small box)
- 2 c
- 2 small containers of strawberry yogurt
- 2 c
- fresh strawberries
- graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Strawberry Dessert
- 1In medium bowl, pour boiling water on gelatin, stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in yogurt until melted and smooth. Cover, refrigerate about 1 hour 30 minutes until thickened but not set.
- 2Get gelatin mixture out of refrigerator, beat gelatin mixture with electric mixer on high speed 7 to 8 minutes or until doubled in volume. Fold in sliced strawberries; pour over crust. Cover, refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm. SERVE.
- 3You can make this pie several ways with different fruits, gelatin & crusts. Try it come up with something new.