1. In a blender, mix all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Heat a small (10 inch) round non-stick skillet to medium/high.
3. Spray pan lightly with PAM before each crepe.
4. Pour about 2-3 TBSP of batter into the hot pan and immediately begin gently swirling the batter so as to coat the entire bottom of the pan.
5. Cook for a minute or two until the crepe begins to lift off the side of the pan.
6. Using a soft spatula, gently remove the crepe and stack on a warm plate.
7. Continue for the rest of the batter. Makes about 20 crepes.
2Cream Cheese Filling
1. In a bowl mix softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, and sour cream with a mixer until smooth.
2. Gently fold in whipped cream to incorporate.
3. Chill until crepes are ready for filling.
1. In a separate bowl, add fruit and sugar and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes (or while you make the crepes)
1. Take a warm crepe, add about 2 TBSP of Cream Cheese Filling and 1-2 TBSP of Fruit Filling.
2. Gently roll up the crepe and eat!
3. I like to either serve these buffet style for my family so they can fill theirs their own way (sometimes even with a drizzle of chocolate syrup on top and a dusting of powdered sugar) or I make a large batch and roll them into a casserole dish to share at family gatherings.