"25 Years of Good Cooking at Westside."
The little milk cartons of frozen berries are what I use. They have sugar in them.
1 boxwhite cake mix 18 oz.
1 box3 oz. strawberry jello
2/3 cvegetable oil
1 ptfresh or frozen strawberries, thawed. juice and all
1 stickmelted butter, cooled
1 cfresh or frozen strawberries, thawed, juice and all
1 large16oz. cool whip, thawed
1 smallpinch salt
How to Make Strawberry Cake
- 325* oven. 3 greased and floured 9" cake pans.
- Sift cake mix and jello together. Add oil and then eggs, 1 at a time.
- Add the strawberries. Pour into pans equally.
- Bake aproximately 35 min. Watch and take them out as soon as they pull away from sides of pans. Cool on racks after 10 min.
- Stir melted butter into Cool Whip until combined. Add strawberries and stir well. Fill and frost top and sides of cake.
- Wrap and Store in fridge. If it lasts that long. They won't stay at my house more than 8 hours..Ha