"25 Years of Good Cooking at Westside."
The little milk cartons of frozen berries are what I use. They have sugar in them.
- 1 box
- white cake mix 18 oz.
- 1 box
- 3 oz. strawberry jello
- 2/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 4 large
- 1 pt
- fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed. juice and all
- 1 stick
- melted butter, cooled
- 1 c
- fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed, juice and all
- 1 large
- 16oz. cool whip, thawed
- 1 small
- pinch salt
How to Make Strawberry Cake
- 2325* oven. 3 greased and floured 9" cake pans.
- 3Sift cake mix and jello together. Add oil and then eggs, 1 at a time.
- 4Add the strawberries. Pour into pans equally.
- 5Bake aproximately 35 min. Watch and take them out as soon as they pull away from sides of pans. Cool on racks after 10 min.
- 7Stir melted butter into Cool Whip until combined. Add strawberries and stir well. Fill and frost top and sides of cake.
- 8Wrap and Store in fridge. If it lasts that long. They won't stay at my house more than 8 hours..Ha