Strawberry Angel Food Trifle
Now this recipe, I do serve it in a very beautiful bowl that weighs a lot and has dragon flies on it. Got it at a garage sale for 3 bucks and I always get lots of compliments.
not a photo of mine, cuz the last time I made this was before I joined this wonderful club.
- angel food cake-store bought, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 pt
- strawberries, cleaned, sliced
- 16 ounce fat-free cool whip
- 4 oz
- bar of good dark chocolate, shaved
- 4 oz
- bar of white chocolate, shaved
How to Make Strawberry Angel Food Trifle
- 1Cut the angel cake into 1-inch pieces. In a large or trifel bowl,layer the bottom with half of the angel food cake.
- 2Spread half of the container of cool whip over the
angel food cake layer.
- 3Spread half of the strawberries over the Cool Whip layer.
- 4Shave dark and white chocolate over the strawberry layer.
- 5Repeat steps 2-5 one more time.
- 6Cool in refrigerator for several hours for the layers to come together.