Simple Fruit Sorbet
Sugar can be grainy so u could use superfine sugar. Honey gets hard.
I use my blender wand sometimes.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 c
- frozen fruit any kind, even mixed.
- 1/2 c
- plain yogurt, or vanilla
- 1/4 c
- sweetener of choice. splenda, stevia, sugar, karo syrup,etc
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla or another extract if desired (orange, pineapple, etc)
- 1 tsp
- lemon or lime juice
- water or juice if needed.
How to Make Simple Fruit Sorbet
- 1Put all ingredients in blender or food processor and process until pureed and creamy. Add juice/water if needed to improve consistency. Stop occasionally and scrape down sides and to taste. Adjust taste adding more sweetener if needed.
- 2Be careful not to over process the sorbet into liquid! Serve immediately or freeze. To serve later allow 10-15 min for sorbet to soften at room temp.