Secret Ingredient Apple Crumble
The recipe is very simple, and easy to multiply for a crowd. Or, make one for you, and one for a friend!
How to Make Secret Ingredient Apple Crumble
- 1Mound the sliced apples in a round pie plate or cake pan, that has been prepared with food release spray.
- 2Sprinkle the apples with orange juice.
- 3In a mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Then cut in the butter with a fork or pastry blender until the mixture is evenly crumbly, or pulse in your food processor.
- 4Sprinkle the topping mixture over the apples.
- 5Bake 45 min. at 375*, til apples are soft and crumble is golden.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
- 6NOTE: This recipe multiplies easily, and doubled, can be baked in a 9x13 baking dish. Add a few extra minutes in the oven for each time you multiply.
*Easily gluten free with your favorite all purpose flour substitute.