How to Make Refreshing Jello Dessert
- Bring your cream cheese and cool whip to room temperature.
- Boil your water and add it to the package of jello. Let this come to room temperature.
- When the cream cheese and cool whip are room temperature beat them together until creamy with a mixer.
- When the jello is room temperature mix that in with the cream cheese/cool whip mixture. Then add your can of pineapple juice and all. Mix with the mixer.
This will be very runny. Put in fridge and chill over night. It will harden overnight and be very smooth and creamy.
- You can use any variety of jello and fruit combination. But the orange and pineapple is very good. You can use sugar free jello and fruit as well.
Enjoy on a warm summer day or take to a picnic.