How to Make Raspberry Mousse Tart
- 1Combine almond meal, granulated sugar, vanilla and almond extract in the bowl of a food processor. Process until combined. Add egg yolks, one at a time, and process until a smooth dough forms.
- 2Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until slightly golden-brown. Cool
- 3Combine 2 cups of berries and 1/4 cup powdered sugar in the bowl of a food processor. Process until pureed. Press through a sieve to remove seeds.
- 4Whip cream in a large mixing bowl until thickened and firm. Beat in remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Fold berry mixture thoroughly into whipped cream mixture. Spoon into tart shell.
- 5Top with remaining 2 cups berries. Dust with powdered sugar if desired.