- purchased graham cracker crust
- 8 oz
- cream cheese,softened
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 c
- heavy cream, whipped or coolwhip for topping
How to Make Quick & Easy Cherry Cheese Pie
- 1Whip cream cheese and sugars together until light & fluffy.
- 2Spread over the bottom of your purchased pie crust
- 3Spoon cherry pie filling over cream cheese mixture and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight
- 4Spread whipped cream or Cool Whip over top & serve. If using heavy cream, add a little sugar.