★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 tspbaking powder
1 cdrained crushed pineapple
1/4 csaved pineapple juice
How to Make Pineapple Scones
- Drain crushed pineapple setting aside 1/4 cup of juice for each batch you decide to make.
- Break 1 (one) egg into the pineapple juice and beat well.
- Add to the rest of the ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Place on greased cookie sheet. Make them approximately 1 (one) inch wide and 4 (four) inches long.
- Bake at 425 degrees approximately 15 min or when turning nice golden brown. Do not overcook.
- Frost with drizzle of confectioners sugar mixed with a little bit of milk to a thin consistency