- 1 c
- crushed pretzels
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1 c
- sugar, divided
- ( 8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened.
- (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple,drained
How to Make Pineapple Pretzel Fluff
- 1In a bowl, combine pretzels, butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into a 13-in.x9-in.x2-in.baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees F for 7 minutes. Cool.Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. Fold in pineapple and whipped topping;chill until serving. Break pretzel mixture into small pieces; stir into pineapple mixture.