Pineapple Luau Style (Grilled)
When having a BBQ I like to include fruits and vegetables. This is a pineapple recipe that is great along side grilled chicken or brats. The sweetness is heavenly and the grilling subsides some of the strong acid the fruit yields
How to Make Pineapple Luau Style (Grilled)
- 1Remove leafy top of pineapple and reserve for garnish
- 2Cut pineapple lengthwise into 8 wedges. Slash pineapple with sharp knife verticle slashes 1 inch apart down to but not thru skins
- 3Heat butter in small saucepan on grill until melted. add honey, lime juice and ginger
- 4brush cut surfaces of pineapple with butter mixture and place on grill. Grill 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes and brushing with butter mixture.
- 5place reserved top in center of serving platter and lay grilled wedges around for a nice presentation. ENJOY !
About Pineapple Luau Style (Grilled)
You May Also Like:
Show 8 Comments & Reviews