Pineapple Luau Style (Grilled)
How to Make Pineapple Luau Style (Grilled)
- Remove leafy top of pineapple and reserve for garnish
- Cut pineapple lengthwise into 8 wedges. Slash pineapple with sharp knife verticle slashes 1 inch apart down to but not thru skins
- Heat butter in small saucepan on grill until melted. add honey, lime juice and ginger
- brush cut surfaces of pineapple with butter mixture and place on grill. Grill 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes and brushing with butter mixture.
- place reserved top in center of serving platter and lay grilled wedges around for a nice presentation. ENJOY !