Phyllo Fruit Tarts
- 8 oz
- cream cheese at room temp
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large
- lemon, juiced
- 4 box
- mini fillo shells 1.9 oz. or 15 baked shells per box
- kiwi fruit, peeled, cut so all pieces are same size
- 1 can(s)
- mandarin orange, drained, cut in half
- strawberries, cut into pieces so all are same size
How to Make Phyllo Fruit Tarts
- 1Juice of 1 whole lemon, add to the cream cheese at room temp, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk beat until no lumps and creamy and airy.
- 2Baked the phyllo shells approx. 4-5 mins. allow to cool then fill with the mixture above.
- 3Top all the shells with any fruit mixture you choose. I used what fruit I had on hand but fruit in season would be great as well.
- 4Cover & refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.