Peaches and Cream Crisp
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 - 29 oz. can of sliced peaches, drained
·3/4 cup of quick cooking rolled oats
·1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
·1/2 cup all purppose flour
·6 tbsp. of butter or margarine
·vanilla ice cream
How to Make Peaches and Cream Crisp
- Arrange sliced peaches in a 8 x 1 1/2" round baking dish ( use a 8 x 8" square baking dish)
- In a mixing bow mix rolled oats, brown sugar, flour and butter or margarine till crumbly.
- Sprinkle over peach slices.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream
- makes 6 servings