Peach Melba Almond Crisp
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 cfresh peaches, peeled and cut into 1" chunks
1 cfresh raspberries
1/2-3/4 csugar, to taste
1/2 calmond paste
1/2 csalted butter, softened
1/2 cwhite sugar
How to Make Peach Melba Almond Crisp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine peaches, sugar, cinnamon and flour. Fold in raspberries. Pour into 10 or 12 inch cast iron skillet.
- Heat fruit combination over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fruit and syrup are thickened. Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- In the mean time, combine all crust ingredients with a pastry cutter until pebble-like crumbs form.
- Once fruit has cooled for 10 minutes, evenly spread prepared crust over fruit.
- Bake 30 minutes or until crust begins to brown slightly. Scoop 6-8 servings into dessert bowls and serve warm, a la mode.