Peach Kuchen (Cobbler)
1 call purpose flour
1/4 cconfectioners' sugar
2 can(s)(one 29 oz., one 15 1/4 oz.) sliced peaches, drained
3 Tbspall purpose flour
1 csour cream
How to Make Peach Kuchen (Cobbler)
- In a small bowl combine flour, confectioners sugar, and salt.
- Cut in butter to form a dough.
- Pat lightly into an ungreased 11x7 baking pan.
- Arrange peaches over the crust; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat eggs.
- Whisk in the sugar, salt, flour and sour cream until mixture is smooth.
- Bake at 450* for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325*; bake 35 minutes more or until center is set.
- Store in the refrigerator.