★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- tofu shiritaki noodles; fettuccine shaped
- 1 large
- peach; cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 c
- fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- egg whites
- cinnamon; to taste
How to Make Peach & Cottage Cheese Cinnamon Kugel
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Drain, rinse, pat dry and cut Shirataki noodles.
- 3In an oven-safe baking dish combine noodles, egg whites, Splenda, peach, cottage cheese and cinnamon; mix well. Bake in oven for approximately 25 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy this peach-tastic, cinnamon-y goodness!