Peach Cobbler Supreme with Nuts
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8cups fresh sliced peaches
1 tspalmond extract
1 cchopped pecans
·pastry for double-crust, 9-inch pie
How to Make Peach Cobbler Supreme with Nuts
- Combine peaches, sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in a large saucepan. Let sit until syrup forms.
- Bring peach mixture to a boil and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat; add nuts, butter and almond extract. Stir well.
- Spoon half of peaches into a lightly buttered 10 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Roll out half of pastry to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly flour surface. Put on top of peaches. Bake in preheated 475 degree oven 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spoon remaining peaches over baked pastry. Roll out remaining pastry and cut into 1/2-inch strips; arrange in lattice design over the peaches.
- Return to oven to bake 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.