Orange Sauce Fruit Pizza
This is a simple recipe to make and your kids and adults in your family will enjoy this recipe.
120 oz. package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
18 oz. package cream cheese
1/3 cgranulated sugar
1 cwhite chocolate chips, melted (optional)
·below ingredients for orange sauce:
1/2 corange juice
2 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Orange Sauce Fruit Pizza
- Your choice of (Fresh blueberries, banana slices, mandarin orange sections, Seedless grapes, strawberry halves, kiwifruit (or any other Fruit you want).
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Roll out sugar cookie dough to fit your pan.( I use a quiche pan). Be sure to spray your pan first with cooking spray. Bake until crust is slightly brown, usually 10 minutes. Then remove from oven and cool completely. BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread over cooled crust.
- ARRANGE fruit (your choice) over cream cheese layer.
- Orange Sauce: Combine sugar, salt and cornstarch in pan. Add liquid gradually. Cook over med. heat, stirring constantly until thick. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat. Cool. Then brush over fruit.
- Optional: You can melt white chocolate and spoon over the finished pizza as a finishing touch. Store leftovers in refrigerator. Enjoy!!!!