- 2 c
- small curd cottage cheese
- 6 oz pkg
- orange jello
- 15 oz can(s)
- mandarin oranges (drained); set aside about 1/4 can for decorating the top
- 8 oz can(s)
- crushed pineapple (drained)
- 8 oz pkg
- cool whip (defrosted in fridge)
How to Make ORANGE FLUFF
- 1In large bowl, blend cottage cheese and jello until well blended and creamy looking.
- 2Gently mix in, by hand, the mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple.
- 3By hand, carefully fold in the cool whip until well incorporated.
- 4Add remaining mandarin oranges on the top in any pattern you like for decoration.
- 5Put in 9 inch square, glass casserole dish and refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, at least 4 hours or overnight.