2 csmall curd cottage cheese
6 oz pkgorange jello
15 oz can(s)mandarin oranges (drained); set aside about 1/4 can for decorating the top
8 oz can(s)crushed pineapple (drained)
8 oz pkgcool whip (defrosted in fridge)
How to Make ORANGE FLUFF
- In large bowl, blend cottage cheese and jello until well blended and creamy looking.
- Gently mix in, by hand, the mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple.
- By hand, carefully fold in the cool whip until well incorporated.
- Add remaining mandarin oranges on the top in any pattern you like for decoration.
- Put in 9 inch square, glass casserole dish and refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, at least 4 hours or overnight.