★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 box
- orange jello
- 1 can(s)
- 8 oz
- cool whip
- 2 c
- boiling water
- 2 c
- cold water
How to Make Orange Dreamsicle
- 1separate peaches from juice, reserve juice. Chop peaches into bite size pieces
- 2bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Use wire whisk to mix with 2 boxes of orange jello.
- 3measure reserved peach juice, add enough water to equal 2 cups cold water. Stir into jello.
- 4add peaches to jello, stir well
- 5stir cool whip into jello, make sure it is mixed through, it will melt and look really funny.
- 6Chill for one hour. Jello should have separated to form two layers, one clear and one cloudy.