- 6 medium
- 1/4 c
- unsweetened apple juice
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 stick
- (4-inch) stick cinnamon, broken in half.
- 1/3 c
- orange marmalade
- 6 small
- gingersnaps, crushed
How to Make Orange Baked Apples With Cookie Crumbs
- 1Core apples, starting at stem end, to, but not through, opposite end.
Peel top third of each apple.
- 2Place apples in an 11x7x 1 1/2 inch baking dish; Add apple juice, lemon juice, and cinnamon stick to baking dish.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. Uncover and spoon marmalade into center of each apple; sprinkle with crushed gingersnaps.
- 4Baken10 minutes or until apples are tender.