Oatless Apple Crisp
The type of apples you bake with will make a difference. I discovered a nice blend of sweet and tart baking apples work nicely with this recipe. Some good choices would be Fuji, Honeycrisp, Cortland, Empire, or Rome apples.
How to Make Oatless Apple Crisp
- 1Peel and slice your apples. Place into the bottom of a greased 8 x 8 pan.
- 2Measure 1/2 cup of water into your measuring cup. Add cornstarch and cinnamon and mix well.
- 3Pour this mixture over your apples.
- 4Mix together butter, flour, sugar, and brown sugar.
- 5Crumble the brown sugar topping over your apples.
- 6Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.