Oatless Apple Crisp
The type of apples you bake with will make a difference. I discovered a nice blend of sweet and tart baking apples work nicely with this recipe. Some good choices would be Fuji, Honeycrisp, Cortland, Empire, or Rome apples.
How to Make Oatless Apple Crisp
- Peel and slice your apples. Place into the bottom of a greased 8 x 8 pan.
- Measure 1/2 cup of water into your measuring cup. Add cornstarch and cinnamon and mix well.
- Pour this mixture over your apples.
- Mix together butter, flour, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Crumble the brown sugar topping over your apples.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.