★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 15 oz cans sliced peaches in light syrup
- 1 box
- white or yellow cake mix, i used pillsbury
- maple and brown sugar oatmeal packet
- 1 stick
- cinnamon to taste
How to Make No time to bake peach cobbler
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray lightly a 9" x 13" baking dish w/ cooking spray to prevent sticking. Pour peaches, w/ syrup into baking dish. Sprinkle evenly w/ cinnamon.
- 2Sprinkle cake mix evenly over peaches. Sprinkle more cinnamon over cake mix. Sprinkle evenly w/ oatmeal packet. Cut butter into 14 pieces and place evenly over top of mix.
- 3Bake 40 mins, or until peaches are bubbly and top of it is browned.