★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 or 2
- firm bananas, cut in half and sliced longwise
- 1 Tbsp
- margine (low water) or butter
- 1 to 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- any amount
- scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 2 pinch
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make My take on Bananas Foster
- 1Prepare 2 to 3 bowls of ice cream.
Melt margarine in a non-stick pan until just bubbling on the edge. Add the brown sugar and cook a few minutes.
- 2Add the banana slices, flat side up. Cook on med/high heat for about 3 min. Sprinkle bananas with cinnamon and vanilla. Turn over. and cook 3 to 4 min. Hopefully it will brown a bit.
- 3Place banana sslices around the ice cream and drizzle a bit of the caramel over the top.
Serve and eat while warm.