Mother's Holiday Fruit Salad
- 1 or 2 box
- instant strawberry gellatin
- 1 can(s)
- fruit cocktail, in syrup
- 1/2 c
- 1 lb
- seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- marshmallows, mini
- 1 large
- tub whipped topping
How to Make Mother's Holiday Fruit Salad
- 1Mix gelatin according to directions and set aside.
Set whipped topping out to soften.
Drain fruit cocktail.
- 2In large mixing bowl mix all other ingredients. Slowly pour cooled gelatin over and gently stir.
Fold in topping and GENTLY stir until uniformly pink.
- 3Set in refrigerator overnight.
- 4All Mother's cooking was "add a bit, take out a bit". You can leave out coconut or marshmallows, trade pecans for walnuts, etc. Just be sure you GUARD your fridge, because once it's tasted, you just may have a stampede on your hands!