Mom's Banana Split Dessert
I hope you give it a try! It's sooo goood!!!
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/2 cmelted butter
2 cpowdered sugar
1/2 csoftened butter
2(10 ounce) frozen strawberries, or you can use fresh (sliced)
20 ounce can(s)crushed pineapple, drained
2 cwhipped cream, (or cool whip if you prefer)
How to Make Mom's Banana Split Dessert
- Prepare the graham cracker crust, by pouring melted butter over cracker crumbs.
Mix and press into a 9 x 13 glass dish.
Chill while preparing filling.
- Prepare filling.
Beat together powdered sugar, butter, egg and vanilla, until light and fluffy. Beating for about 5 minutes.
- Spread filling over cracker crumb crust.
- Now layer the banana slices over the powdered sugar mixture.
Next layer the strawberries on top of the bananas.
Then the drained pineapple, on top of the strawberries.
- Top with whipping cream, and garnish maraschino cherries and chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours before serving.