- 10 oz pkg frozen puff pastry shells
- 4 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 1 c
- milk, divided. i used 2%
- 1 pkg
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- grannysmith apple chopped fine
- 3 Tbsp
- caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Mini caramel apple cheesecakes
- 1Heat oven to 425. Bake shells as directed on baking sheet. Let cool. In bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk.
- 2Beat in pudding mix and remaining milk. Remove tops of each pastry shell along w/ the doughy center, discard doughy center, but keep tops.
- 3Fill shells with pudding mix. Top w/ apples and caramel. Serve w/ pastry tops.