Low Sugar Peach Dump Cake
- 2 large
- cans juice packed sliced peaches, drain 1 can(add remaining juice to peaches or use fresh peaches to equal about 5 cups
- 1/2 c
- stevia in the raw
- 1/3 c
- agave nectar or syrup
- 3 Tbsp
- brown sugar, optional
- 2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 tsp
- each of vanilla and almond emulsion or extract
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 box
- sugar free yellow cake mix
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 c
- peach nectar (i buy the single cans in the market's mexican section.)
- 1 c
- pecans, walnuts or almonds
- fresh whip cream whipped with 1/2 box (small) vanilla sugar free instant pudding, vanilla, and a little agave to sweeten to taste..or vanilla sf ice cream
How to Make Low Sugar Peach Dump Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9"x13"x2" baking pan with non stick spray.
Open and drain peaches or prepare fresh. In a bowl, stir together peaches, Stevia, Agave, cinnamon, vanilla, almond and cornstarch.
- 2Pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle top of peaches with brown sugar(optional)I opt for the real thing over the Splenda/brown sugar mix. I won't use it, and with only 3 Tbl of brown sugar(3/4 tsp per serving)for the whole recipe, it's worth the extra flavor.
Sprinkle dry SF cake mix evenly over top peaches. op cake mix with nuts (optional)
Melt together butter and coconut oil. Gently and evenly pour over top of dry cake mix.
- 3Bake for 45-50 minutes until light golden brown. Serve warm or cold with sugar free whip cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!