Linda's Peach Cobbler For Diabetics
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 c
- splenda granulated
- 1 c
- low-fat milk
- 3/4 c
- whole-wheat flour (important diabetics use whole-wheat)
- 1/2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon, ground
- 2 (20-oz) jar(s)
- del monte orchard fresh peaches in light syrup
- 2 Tbsp
- raw oats
How to Make Linda's Peach Cobbler For Diabetics
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt the butter in a 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking pan or dish.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl combine the Splenda, both flours, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; add milk and stir to blend well. Spread batter evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- 4Drain most of the juice from 1 jar of peaches (this cuts back on the sugar). Pour the peaches with the juice over the batter in pan. Add the drained peaches, filling in any bare spots over the batter then adding any liquid remaining in jar.
- 5Sprinkle the raw oats over all.
- 6Bake cobbler at 350 degrees 1 hour or until lightly browned, bubbly, and cooked through.
- 7Serve with sugar-free ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.