Iced Grapes with Hot Chocolate-Almond Sauce
- 4-5 c
- frozen red seedless grapes
- 1 1/2 c
- good quality white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp
- pure almond extract
- 1 c
- toasted slivered almonds (optional)
How to Make Iced Grapes with Hot Chocolate-Almond Sauce
- 1Combine the chocolate chips, almond milk, and the almond extract in a heat-proof bowl and set it over a pan of simmering water until the chocolate melts.
- 2About 5 minutes before serving, remove the grapes from the freezer and place them on individual serving plates. Ladle the warm chocolate sauce over the berries and top it with toasted almonds, if desired. Serve immediately.
- 3Note: If you are a fan of sweet and salty together, try substituting almonds with chopped salted peanuts.