★★★★★ 1 vote5
- large apples cored and chopped (i leave the skin on)
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen blueberies
- 2 Tbsp
- polaner all fruit spread with fiber (any favorite flavor) melted
- 1 c
- quaker oats
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- smart balance spread-melted
How to Make HEALTHY COBBLER!
- 1Pre heat oven to 350.
Pan spray a glass pie dish.
- 2In large bowl, combine apples, blueberries and melted polaner all fruit. (This is an all natural jelly made from real fruit with no added sugar. Found in the jelly aisle of the supermarket, i buy the varieties with added fiber). Just melt in microwave 30 seconds to soften.
Pour into bottom of pie dish.
- 3Sprinkle oats on top of fruit, the dry oats absorb the excess juices and brown to a nice crunch. Add more or less oats to your taste. The recipe will still turn out great.
Drizzle oats with melted Smart balance. (i only use smart balance because of its cholesterol lowering oils , no trans fats and it tastes like butter).
Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle top of cobbler with honey to taste.
Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour. The cobbler is ready when bubbly and golden.