How to Make Grilled Fruit Kabobs with Honey Lime Yogurt Dip
- Heat grill to medium-high and make sure grate is clean.
- Thread chunks of washed, peeled or seeded fruit onto skewers. If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 10 minutes to minimize chances of burning.
- Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side, turning carefully so fruit does not fall off of skewers.
- Remove from heat and serve with dip.
- For dip: Combine yogurt, honey and lime zest and stir until well blended. Keep chilled until serving time.